Why need special coating for cotton sublimation printing?
The 100% cotton textile material is not printable with sublimation
printing technology neither direct or indirectly with transfer paper. The
sublimaiton inks create checmical bond with systhetic textiles only for example
on polyester material. Not work with natural fibers. If you printing the
sublimation ink on cotton material then it will wash out quickly.
What products can be applied with this sublimation pre-coating liquid?
This type designed for 100% cotton only. Not good for hard
surfaces. The coated surface will compatible for sublimation transfer printing.
You can apply this primer on other natural fibers as silk and linen too but
a test is recommended.
- The coated textile will be flexible and washable in washing
- Very resistant to washing!
- No need to worry about hard an uncomfortable surface.
- Easy to use and environment friendly product.
- The coating will be flexible and washable in washing machine
- This special sublimation liquid designed to enable sublimaiton
printing on 100% cotton textiles.
How to Use:
sublimation coating for cotton instruction :
1.using a spray gun, spray to the light cotton(where need to
printing the pic)with this coating. Or pour the coating into a tray
and then soak the roller and paint the t-shirt where you want to
2. Drying the cotton, or use the electric hair dryer drying it;
3. use the heat press machine make the cotton flattening;
4. then put the printing pic on the cotton, and push it.
5.about the temperature maybe about 150°C-200°C. Need about
15s-25s. it is decide your printer.
6.Using electric hair drier to dry the cloth.
Attention: If need testing, after transfer, wait for about 48
hours, can further to do washing and dry-wet friction testing.